The California Native American Reading List
- California Indians (Native Americans) by Mir Tamiar Ansary
- Children of Native America Today by Yvonne Wakin Dennis, et.al.
- California Native American Tribes (box set) by Mary N. Boule
- Native American Crafts of California, the Great Basin and the Southwest by Judith Hoffman Corwin
- Coyote and the Grasshoppers: A Pomo Legend by Gloria Dominia & Charles Reasoner
- Life of the California Coast Nations by Bobbie Kallman & Molly Aloian
- Pasquala: The Story of a California Indian Girl by Gail Faber, et.al.
- The Basket Women: A Book of Indian Tales by Mary Hunter Austin
- Weaving a California Tradition: A Native American Basketmaker by Linda Yamane & Dugan Aguilar
- My Ancestors Village by Roberta Labastida
- Cahuilla (Indians of North America) by Lowell John Bear et. al.
- Ten Little Rabbits by Virginia Gossman & Sylvia Long
- Coyote Fights the Sun: A Shasta Indian Tale by Mary J Carpelan
- Native American Book of Knowledge (Native People Native Ways Series Vol. 1) by White Deer of Autumn, Shonte W. Begay
- Fire Race: A Karuk Coyote Tale of How Fire Came to People by Jonathan London, et.al.
- Down from the Lonely Mountain: California Indian Tales by Jane Curry
- Coyote Medicine: Lessons from Native American Healing by Lewis Mehl-Madrona
- A Man Called Raven by Richard Van Camp, et.al.
- Ceremony in the Circle of Life by White Deer of Autumn
Back to the Book Nook